The “7 Mountains of Influence Group” intend to improve the current health care approach in NB.
One of the messages from this group:
“Our current system is in a state of crisis & a lot of it has to due with communication breakdown”.
In order to address communication breakdown, let’s address our ability to listen beginning with listening to ourselves.
1. Connect, Listen, Relationship Build
2. A personal story with the military medical system & the traditional psychiatric approach
3. Discoveries & education gained after taking the uniform off
4. A personal journey with Emotional Fitness
5. What gets in the way of listening, sharing of past experiences
6. Demonstration of Listening Power
7. Breakout in pairs (Listener, Speaker) and using Listening Power
8. Sharing of experiences using Listening Power & being listened to
“Listening is akin to love as one of the most precious gifts you can give to another. If we are to survive and develop as human beings in a positive way, we need to be heard, understood, accepted and responded to by others as the unique individuals we each are.”
I have no doubt this vibrant, energetic, influential group known as “7 Mountains of Influence Group” will have an impact.
Thank you for the opportunity of spending time together.