I feel very blessed to have been invited to facilitate a 2nd keynote during the last 2 weeks.
The success of the keynotes would not have been possible without the generous support of others.
I would like to offer the following points for consideration in the event that you have an upcoming message to share:
1. Collaborate with the person who invited you to do the keynote & collectively work together to put the keynote together 💑
2. Be vulnerable, share your personal story in the introduction 🎤
3. Share stories about the audience, great way to recognize the amazing things your audience is doing 📖
4. Use the elements of humour & surprise. I used the acronym POT (Purpose-Opportunity-Time)
5. Engage the audience, have them participate. I used “But Wait” with the audience replying “There’s More” ⏰
6. Always make it about the audience.
I would like to thank my mentor Joe Grondin, Lisa Smith from Eastern College, Younes Bouida from Soccer NB as well as fellow Toastmasters for the opportunity to learn & grow as a speaker. ⚽
Get out and share your stories-gifts, the world is waiting to hear them. 🎁